Reached school kinda early today.
Reaching school early is no fun at all
Maybe because, the 3 of them aren't there D:
Okay, so Youming first thing in the morning asked me,
to help her scan her neoprints.
She's so bad lah.
Okay, forget about that.
At least, Jessie's beside me for the National Anthem period :]
Okay, so skipped.
Went back class, viewed the video clips.
& it wasn't that eye-catching, the early part of the video is black&white
Left for the hall.
The performances were lovely :D
Oh! I caught sight of Sara&Gaby shaking & Jessie dancing ;]
Then, it was Fiesta.
Okay, I spent $1 on a Marshmallow by 2R7
of course, me & jessie bought it :D
Then, she bought me 1 red balloon.
So, we walked & walked.
& finally, went in to the Megamath lab.
& realised that it's 2r7's one.
My balloon lao feng in there D:
I think, cause I hit Rongbin's head too hard :/
Then, the plastic thing there slipped out...
So, it's gone ):
But, Nicholas See blew it back for me.
Then, when we went out, it couldn't fly anymore.
Cause, it's not Helium gas but human breath.
So, we went to the back of the school to burst it.
& Jessie bought me another new one <3
Sara wanted another one, so she bought two.
There's one extra heart one,
She gave it to Nicholas See.
WOOHOO : D
Senior give Junior... -faints
& kenneth was jealous, cause Jessie didn't give him
OMG! something's fishy :D
Then, did the feedback session
& off we go to Tmall :D
We walked really long, to the other bus stop.
We missed two bus 291.
Then, next thing we know, like after waiting for 10mins?
Three 291's came in one straight row [:
We took the last one.
Reached there, quickly went to CS.
& the Neoprint shop was packed already
So, yeah we queued.
& the damn machine is like shit.
Though its new, not nice at all lah!
So, we weren't happy then went down to tmall.
& take another time :D
Okay, we quickly dashed into the shop
But still had to wait, casue the people infront were yeah,
still taking.
So, I was kinda wanna know if there's people.
HOW DUMB.
then i peeped & saw Adriano.
Then I told jessie, then jessie told WC then WC told Matt then Matt told Sam :D
LOL! damn cooooooooooool yeah [:
He's quite handsome lah.
But I'm not a fan of him :/
Yeap, we took pics :D
Kinda fun in there!
Then Jessie, that naughty girl!
Took away the neoprints when we wasn't looking
& she & samuel fleed D:
Mr Lim & Miss Quek were outside.
We passed to Mr Lim our extra neoprints :D
& Miss Quek said that she's gonna take with us next time,
So, we would be planning where to meet.
Then, she said she would be PAYING,
& she said must take nice nice :D
OMG so excited!
After everything, we went Long John to eat,
Saw Ernest.T, so ate together.
But he was with his own friends but they were sitting on another table.
So, we sat together, the 4 of us. WC&Matt went back already.
Today, Jessie witnessed a chicken & fries flew :D
Okay, it was by accident laaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Mrt-ed back home,
I took the wrong train :/
Then, I had to alight at Bedok & U-turn back D:
So duuuuuuuuumb!
Gave my balloon to my sister.
& now, it has lao-fenged again.
Dont know why man!
So, I suppose my sister's gonna be very sad D:
Okay, I shall end my post here now.
it's kinda long & dumb too yeah.
So, byeeeeee!